Men spend at least 50-60% of their waking hours preparing for, engaging in professional work. With such an enormous amount of time, surprisingly little has been written or directed to integrating our Faith and our working lives.
The Four Primary Components
1) Integration Not Compartmentalization
2) Building A Theology of Work
3) Conflict as Virtue Development
4) Strategies for Success & Significance
Mr. Spencer addresses these and much more in either a group presentation, half or full day workshop.
The purpose of the workshop is:
1. To inculcate a Catholic, biblical understanding about work
2. How we live our baptismal offices of priest, prophet and king
in the workplace
3. The importance of "rest" as a prerequisite to our vocation of work.
For information about the Catholic Business Network click HERE
To contact Mr. Spencer for further information or to schedule a speaking appearance or workshop at Info@StJosephCenter.com
or write to:
St. Joseph Center
Overland Park, KS 66225